Sunday, August 30, 2009

Toybox Treasures: Ultraman Mebius & Friends/Foes

Straight from the Space Garrison of Nebula M-78 comes Ultraman Mebius, whose feature film (Ultraman Mebius and the Ultraman Brothers) is required viewing for anyone who has an interest in the long, somewhat convoluted Ultra Saga. He poses here with three unidentified Ultra Foes; the most specific information I can give you is that the astounding mushroom-headed parrot monster you see on the far right actually appeared on Ultraman Cosmos. Each monster figure was made by Bandai in the mid-to-late 90's and early 00's and were available at G-Fest 16 for bargain prices. The Mebius figure, also located at G-Fest, is dated 2006.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I just discovered your blog a few weeks ago. It's really cool. I'm a fan of Japanese monster movies (especially thr Big G). Plus we're "neighbors", I live in Akron. To show my appreciation for your blog, I've given you the "Honest Scrap" blog award. You can read about it on my blog here. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erick, thank you for including me on your list of "Honest Scrap" blogs. I'm very appreciative that you read and enjoy 'Monsterland Ohio'. On your blog, in the picture at the top, are those all items that you have collected? Those are really interesting. By the way, my father-in-law lives in Akron--that's where my wife grew up. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete