Friday, June 13, 2014

Entering the X-Plus Zone


Well, I've gone and done it. No turning back. I've entered the realm of the X-Plus collector.

I should back up a tiny bit. I've purchased a few X-Plus figures in the past, but mostly of the six-inch variety. Once upon a time I did acquire a loose (out of box) X-Plus Burning Godzilla from my buddy Jason (of Big Fun Columbus these days), and I did obtain a brand new yeti from Half Human at G-FEST, but that was about the extent of it.

So, we found ourselves at one of our favorite comic shops in central Ohio, Packrat Comics in Hilliard, and when what to my wondering eyes should appear, but one X-Plus GMK Godzilla box sitting high upon a shelf. I hemmed and hawed for a while, but finally decided it was time to take the plunge. I'm very glad I did. Not only is the figure incredibly detailed, but the kind folks at Packrat offered him at an extremely reasonable price. As you can see from the photo above, I'm pretty excited to have my favorite G-suit, rendered with such precision, as part of the M.O. museum.

To visit Packrat Comics' website, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment