Blogs I Enjoy
Perry Library's Children's Literature Blog http://perrykidlit.blogspot.com/
Armand Vaquer's Blog http://armandsrancho.blogspot.com/
August Ragone's Blog http://augustragone.blogspot.com/
Go Go Godzilla Blog http://go-gogodzilla.blogspot.com/
Giant Monster Blog http://giantmonstersattack.blogspot.com/
Terry Pluto Blog http://cleveland.com/pluto/
Rev. Matt Harrison's blog http://mercyjourney.blogspot.com/
Rev. Lincoln Winter's blog http://forestboar.wordpress.com/
Tolkien blog http://theonering.net/
10 Things about Me
1. I have a wonderful wife and a six-year-old son. They're my "pride and joy."
2. My high school (Valley Lutheran High School, Saginaw MI) golf team won the first regional championship in school history.
3. During my late college years, I was part of a rap group that recorded two self-produced albums and did shows in Michigan, Illinois, and Wisconsin.
4. While studying to become a pastor, I worked at a Disney Store in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The best perk was getting free passes to Disneyland.
5. I have hiked "The Narrows" gorge at Zion National Park in Utah. Incredible.
6. I've seen many of my favorite musicians in concert, such as Buddy Guy, Wynton Marsalis, Frank Marino and B.B King.
7. My dad took me to see Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Godzilla vs. the Cosmic Monster, Godzilla vs. Megalon, and Godzilla on Monster Island during their first (and in some cases only) theatrical runs.
8. My family and I attended our first G-Fest this past summer and got to meet Kenji Sahara (Rodan, Ultra Q, King Kong vs. Godzilla, The Mysterians, and many more) and see kaiju eiga in the Pickwick Theater. J.D. Lees, the publisher of G-FAN, was nice enough to have his picture taken with us.
9. For the past two years, I've played the part of "The Herald" in our church community's "Boar's Head Festival." Check it out at http://zelc.com/
10. In sincerely appreciate your interest in Monsterland Ohio--it is fun for me to push my writing in another direction and share my enthusiasm for the imaginative world of Japanese special effects films!
You're very welcome.ReplyDelete
You've got a great blog. I really enjoy reading it.
I don't remember if my dad was with us or not, but my brother and I also saw Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back and Godzilla vs. Megalon during their first theatrical runs.
I've never been to G-Fest, I bet it was a blast!
Congrats on winning the honest scrap award. I think the logo for the honest scrap award is cool, however if Eric would have used this logo in the 1950's he probably would have been investigated for being a communist.